I'm moving at the end of the month so I'm selling my Donkee 3/4 horsepower two-speed bowling ball spinner. I purchased this unit about a year and a half ago and only used it once a week to maintain my own equipment. Mostly cleaning after league sessions, surface modifications, and polishing. This Donkee features a powerful 3/4 HP electric motor and two speeds. The slower speed is ideal for sanding and resurfacing, while the higher speed is perfect for polishing.
I am including with this spinner 9 abralon pads (1-180 grit, 1-360 grit, 1-500 grit, 3-1000 grit, 2-2000 grit, and 1-4000 grit), six Scotchbright pads (like new), two ball-holder rings (homemade from pvc), a 2/3 full bottle of Bean's Secret Sauce, and an almost full bottle of Bean's Magic Powder. The abralon pads have been used (some like new...some have been used several times).
* Computer engineered design.
* High Quality built 3/4 hp motor.
* Built in thermal protector.
* 2 speeds 450 rpm. & 650 rpm.
* Toggle switch to control speeds.
* Spinner rotates clockwise.. *
* Belt driven with die cast pulleys.
* Sealed bearing.
* Protective motor cover.
* 8' in-line power cord.
* Toggle Switch with protective cover/boot
* Base made of unbreakable polypropylene
* Light weight for easy transportation (28 lbs.)
This spinner retails new for $270, plus shipping. See link: http://www.donkee.com/ballspinner.htm
The same spinner is currently listed on e-bay and the bidding is at $165 with 4 days left, and that doesn't include shipping.
First to pay $180 for mine gets it. The other stuff and shipping is included in this price.