For those of you here that purchased our new ball spinner......Thank You!!
Each of you received the complimentary manual and DVD "How To Reach Your Maximum Strike Potential" and hopefully have had a chance to review the content. I am looking for your honest input to the following questions;
1. Have you found it to benefit your game?
2. Was it clear enough to understand?
3. Do you actually use the information provided?
4. Too basic, too difficult or just about right?
It was my goal when I wrote it to provide the user who averages 180 and above a better understanding of ball motion through bowling ball design nature, textures and surfaces. By doing this I wanted to take some of the mystery and guess work out of picking the right ball with the correct surface for any given lane condition based on the bowler style.
5. Do you think the information provided accomplishes that mission?
In an effort to help the future readers of the material, I am willing to tweak the information or completely change it if necessary.
6. What changes or additions would you suggest, if any, for a 2nd edition?
Please respond to John@InnovativeBowling.com
All responses will be kept confidential and will be respectfully appreciated.