Go Back   BBE BowlingBallExchange > Misc Bowling Forums > Ball Drilling & Dynamics
Wicked Hook and Devastating Carry!
Always on? 

Good Driller in Colorado Springs?
Old 10-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Most Improved 2010...
Stroker

Trade Feedback: 3 reviews
iTrader Rating: (3)
Submit Trade Feedback
Jesseleiker's USBC Achievements PageID: 8528-21636
Jesseleiker's facebook Page Buy me a Soda?
Good Driller in Colorado Springs?

Anyone know of a good driller in Colorado Springs? I used the long-haired fellow at Bear Creek Lanes last time, and he did an alright job but I think his spacing was a little off and the grips fit weird, despite my objection he thought they would be the best for my fingers. Still disagree.

I don't like (personally) the guy at my house lanes; Peak Bowl. No offense, just don't get along with the guy...so I'm shopping around. Maybe the Brunswick Zone Pro Shop would be the best bet? I need three balls, maybe four re-drilled...thanks!

-Jesse

Re: Good Driller in Colorado Springs?
Old 10-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Jesus Quintana

F.O.S
BBE Rules!

Submit Trade Feedback
JedC's USBC Achievements PageID: 935-2164
Buy me a Soda?

I can't speak for Springs since I haven't been down there yet, but if you're willing to take a little drive up here to Westminster you'll find the best driller I've ever personally used.

Mike Tabuchi at Top Fit Pro Shop, Brunswick Zone Westminster. He's managed to do what no other driller has done for me, which is greatly reduce and nearly eliminate my thumb problems. I've had a lot of people try in the past and none of them could, but he worked with me and we found a solution that works. I would definitely recommend him if you're not afraid of the 90ish minute drive.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Most Improved 2010...
Stroker

Submit Trade Feedback
Jesseleiker's USBC Achievements PageID: 8528-21636
Jesseleiker's facebook Page Buy me a Soda?

I am not, I actually bought my first Jeep Wrangler and my Chevy truck that I have now up in Westminster. I seem to have REALLY good luck with business deals there, lol. I will have to give him a shout. I actually have 2, maybe 3 balls that need to be drilled. I wonder if I should get them plugged up down here for the wait-time than schedule with him for drilling...Than maybe I can try them out at your house lanes? I'm never afraid of rolling a game or two after a fresh drill!

Old 10-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Jesus Quintana

F.O.S
BBE Rules!

Submit Trade Feedback
JedC's USBC Achievements PageID: 935-2164
Buy me a Soda?

Actually, I don't bowl any leagues at that particular Brunswick Zone. :P I bowl at Chipper's in Broomfield and Coal Creek (ugh) up in Lafayette.

I would probably plug them up elsewhere though and then schedule to bring them up so you only have to make one trip. He's pretty fast with this stuff despite the high amount of business he gets, but he's very knowledgeable and does a great job. Just tell him you know me and Randy T on here.

The address and stuff is:
9150 Harlan St
Westminster, CO 80031
US
(303) 426 - 7882